Followers

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Something Special

Something Special


Hi everyone, I hope that you've all had a lovely weekend, I haven't had time to 
craft so my post today is something that my Hubby made for Mitzi's last Birthday, 
I know that was almost a year ago now but I never ever got around to blogging 
about it. He made it using Mitzi's gorgeous Aurora Wings image which is called 


Winter Lullaby 





He made this wooden sculpture using his scroll saw and bamboo wood, he then 
waxed & polished the finished piece before mounting it and then he felted the base.






He's so clever & very patient (unlike me LOL) I think this he said that this was 
his third attempt because of how intricate the cuts were, and on one occasion the 
blade jumped and ruined all what he had done :( 







Those of you who know me or those of you who are regular visitors to my blog 
will remember my post of the wooden sculpture of our Daughter Leanne 






I'm off now to finish off my ironing then maybe I will have some 
time later to craft :) 

Huge Hugz






10 comments:

  1. wow Lorraine he did a stunning job both of them.
    give my compliments to him.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband defiantly has the patient of a saint, stunning piece of art. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is really a piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG BOTH of them are awesome and I love them but that one of your daughter. OMG I don't even know what to say... This is such a precious gift. What a talent. I think you should keep him!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word how amazing. How clever. Love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is stunning! He sure is very clever!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and so much love was put into it ,,,,,,,,,
    Ironing ? Don't know much about that except in crafts
    Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx