Followers

Saturday, 19 March 2016

Woohoo....It's Arrived

Woohoo...My New Colouring Book's Here 


Hi everyone, I hope that you're all looking forward to the weekend, 
I'm off out again for the day but before I go I just wanted to share 
something that I coloured up yesterday from my lovely new colouring 
book which arrived yesterday morning and of course I just couldn't 
wait to start colouring up one of the Breathtakingly Beautiful images 
from the collection of 25 images from the Artist Bennett Klein whose 
amazing work can be found HERE at Deviantart. 






To colour this beautiful image I have used a selection of Pro/Flexmarkers in the 
following colours.


Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush & Almond 
Hair - Tan, March Hare & Satin 
Blooms - Frosted Jade, Oasis, Cool Aqua, Soft Aqua & Blender  
Leaves - Eggnog, Apple Cider, Pear Green & Marsh Green & Blender
Swan - Cool Grey 1, Cool Grey 2, Vanilla, Gold, Honeycomb & Blender 
Flourishes - Soft Aqua 
Background - Pink Pearl, Pink Lavender & Blender




I will catch up with you all a little later :)

Huge Hugz




11 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is stunning, your colouring is amazing and love this image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing Lorraine. And your colouring is stunning.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing Lorraine. And your colouring is stunning.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lorraine, this is absolutely stunning. Wonderful image and fabulous colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter how beautiful I will not take on another craft I will not I will not...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful is this love the colours you have used. Got me thinking if I have the time to take on another craft mmmmmm we will see. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Lorraine such amazing coloring
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx