Followers

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

WIP

Work In Progress 


Hi everyone, It's grey, gloomy and raining here today so I can't think of 
anything better than to spend some time colouring. Of course I should be 
doing the dreaded housework and I know that mountain of ironing won't iron 
itself but I'm secretly hoping that the HW fairies will come visit, wave their 
magic wands and it'll all be taken care of LOL.
What are you all doing today?

Anyhoo this is what I've been colouring, it's from Bennett Klein's new 
Colour my Sketchbook 2 which you can find HERE!!  This colouring book 
contains a selection of  25 pages of Bennett's STUNNING artwork.
As you can see this is still very much a Work In Progress but I just had to 
share it with you. 






Well I'm off to finish colouring her up and I hope that you like her as 
much as I do. 

Huge Hugz



9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing image and amazing coloring. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow stunning image and colouring Lorraine, gorgeous colours you have chosen

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWSERS! this is stunning and your colouring as always is sublime!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb! So much detailing in your coloring work, love how u used all the blue hues! Magical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing artwork and stunning colouring, cannot wait to see her finished. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow stunning. This will be amazing when it's finished. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. somtimes you need just to color!
    you coloring is great.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an amazing colorist! This is just stunning! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx