Followers

Thursday, 5 May 2016

Finally Finished It....

Finally Finished It....


Hi everyone, I'm so pleased to say that I've finally finished decorating and 
up-doing the bedroom furniture *breathes sigh of relief* 
It's taken me so long to get everything done because I've had to do it 
in stages, but at least it's done now and I'm so happy with the way it 
looks now. 
As those of you who follow me will know, it all started whilst I was still 
on the Aurora Wings DT and I coloured some images and I decided to 
frame them to hang in our bedroom, so that's what I did I bought some Baroque 
frames and painted them with Earl Grey Everlong chalk paint, I then mounted 
the images onto some A3 Centura Pearl, mount board and added the title of 
each of the images. 





I coloured the images with a selection of Pro/Flexarkers and I then added 
some Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll to add some sparkle.








This are all four finished pictures all ready to hang.













We then decided (that's the royal we by the way lol) to decorate the bedroom.






The bear that you see peeking out between the scatter cushions is my 
teddy bear Marmaduke, who I've had since I was a baby... I think that 
he's ageing better than me lol :)




These glass jars started out as believe it or now coffee jars lol, I covered them with 
2.5 inch guipure lace and added some ribbon and a bow.





And last but not least this is the Jewellery box that I made as a DT make for 
Aurora Wings.




Well I hope you weren't to bored with all my pictures lol 

Huge Hugz





11 comments:

  1. WOW! The picture frames look amazing! Loving the colours and your bedroom looks wonderful!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine this is stunning wow they are fab in these picture frames and fab colour.gorgeous bedroom you have, sweet dreams.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lorraine do you want to come and do my bedroom for me. so pretty and restful. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredibly beautiful room! And those AW pictures are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many beautiful pieces you have made for your bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lorraine, OMG those pictures are out of this world, The colours are amazing and match that fabulous bedroom perfectly, ~I love the rest of your projects. Your bedroom looks like a hotel suite very beautiful, Hugs Jennifer xx PS when you are ready my bedroom needs a makeover !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful group of art You did a gorgeous job Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can I say. In one word FABULOUS.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...such a beautiful room. Your framed artwork is a gorgeous addition and I LOVE the colours. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful works of art! Love the subtle use of limited color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx