Followers

Thursday, 12 May 2016

Lavender's Blue....

Lavender's Blue...

Hi everyone, I hope that you're all well, I've been making the most of the 
lovely weather that we've been having these past few days and have started 
going on my walks again. Today's walk took me along the
 Castle Eden Walkway which is just 5 minutes away from where I live, I'm
so lucky to have the choice of  walking in woodland or walking along the 
beach aren't I. I was hoping to find frog spawn at the pond but maybe it's a 
little early yet after all Spring was rather late coming this year. 

Anyhow, when I got back from my walk yesterday I spent some time crafting, 
and I have made this card using one of my new images from 

The Paper Shelter 

The image I've used is called 

The Music Practice 






Card Recipe
Hunkydory Adorable Scorable, Papermania Capsule French Lavender design papers, 
Gingham Ribbon and hand tied bow, Treble Clef charm, Creative Expressions 
*String Flowers* die, Joy Crafts Noor Design Border die, Whimsy Tag die and 
2mm, 4mm & 6mm Flatbacked pearls






I coloured this gorgeous *The Paper Shelter* image using a selection of Pro/Flexmarkers.






This piece of music paper was in my Mums stash and I just colourised it with 
Satin Promarker and a Blender Pen





This is a close up of the beautiful design papers and the Treble Clef Charm.






The sentiment was printed out on word, I them colourised it with the Satin Promarker 
& Blender pen. next I cut it out using the Whimsy die, then I cut some of the Adorable 
Scorable and offset the sentiment to create a frame.






Now these beautiful blooms were made using my newest die which I bought 
from Hochanda, having watched the lovely Lisa Horton demoing them, they're 
from Creative Expressions and the dies called String Flowers....I absolutely 
LOVE them!!





Well that's all from me for the time being. 
Have a fab day everyone.


Huge Hugz


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges









26 comments:

  1. Morning Lorraine, I adore this sweet image and your layout, embellishments and colours are gorgeous. Enjoy your day!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card love the flowers and colours you have used. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful image and a very beautiful card Lorriane
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card!
    Thanks for joining Eclectic Ellapu’s May challenge!

    -DT NieNie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and image, thanks for sharing with Scrapper's Delights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the image and the colour you have chosen is fabulous. Love the added embellishments. Yes you are lucky to live where you do, I would love to live by the sea. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh so beautiful, love the colours you chose and all the little details. Perfection

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card, beautiful image and fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, awesome colouring and layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! IO love the image and beautiful colour combo. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yah BOWtiful Love the flowers .......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, love the layout and the pretty colour. Thankyou for joining us over at Di's Digi's for our 'Flowers everywhere challenge. Hope you join us again Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation in our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon!
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous! My favorite part is the music score and the bow with the charms!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Blog Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you'll join us again this week for our Flowers Galore Challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so beautiful.Love all the elements that you've used to bring this all together. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Phenomenal creation! The layers are spectacular and the picture and sentiment make the whole card along with the fabby details. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is one HOT chic Great card Lis

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Love the charms and your colouring. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, this is so gorgeous! Love the purple too! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the card and the Flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Creating When We Can!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous project! Thanks so much for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. wonderful monochromatic card and the coloring is perfect!
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeous card, loving the image, fab embellishments and colours! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Crafty Addicts!!
    Hugs Donna(DT)
    xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card and the image is so pretty! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lorraine, thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge at http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk. Beautiful card, love the lavendel and the image. Lovely colouring and beautiful flowers. Patricia (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx