Followers

Wednesday, 4 May 2016

What Fabulous News...

My Fabulous News

Hi everyone, I hope that you're all well and are able to enjoy the same 
beautiful weather that we are having here on the north east coast. I've just 
arrived back home after having a lovely walk along the beach. 

I haven't got a card to share with you all today but I do have some fabulous 
news, I am now proud to say that I'm a DT member for 
I can't begin to tell you how excited I am and I can't wait to get to know 
all my new Teamies. 

Last night I printed off this gorgeous image called  She's Charming and 
I coloured her up using a selection of Pro/Flexmarkers. 






I'm now off to spend some time in the garden and hopefully a little later 
I will pop this gorgeous girl onto a card. 

I'll be back again tomorrow with an update on the pictures that I made 
for the bedroom which is now finished and as promised I have taken 
some pics to share with you all.


Huge Hugz

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations and she is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations Lorraine, they are lucky to have such a very talented colourist as yourself.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lorraine, and beautiful image
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new DT position! You've colored her so beautifully! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done I am sure you will be an asset to the team. Love the image and fab colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new Dt!! Love your colouring.....can't wait to see the finished card!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lorraine, so well deserved and just adore this gorgeous image beautifully coloured as always.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lorraine and you colouring is so gorgeous.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on making the DT. That image is beautifully coloured. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. You obviously deserve this honor. Would love to know where you found this beautiful girl and which pro markers you used it I just start using some promoters myself I'm finding it difficult to finding the right colors to blend and highlight. Thank you for your help and again congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lorraine, the DT at TPS are so excited to have you as a part of the team. Your work is lovely and it is the grandest company to be a part of. I know you will love it as I do! If I can ever help you in any way just let me know. We are finally getting nice weather in the USA. I live in Idaho so I am in the Northwest of the USA. Have a great week-end. We are just getting over a nasty flu bug so I am looking forward to some fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Lorraine well deserved your work is just sublime. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colouring Lorraine and congratulations. They are lucky to have you and I cant wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx