Followers

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Photo Inspiration Challenge TPS # 255



Hi everyone, It's time for a new challenge over at 

The Paper Shelter 




and this time the challenge theme is  

Photo Inspiration 



 

So here's my DT make for the Challenge




To make this card I've used the following 
 Green Card, First Edition design papers, Green Organza Ribbon, 
Green Pearls, Petal-Lu Blooms & Glossy Accents.




The gorgeous image is of course from The Paper Shelter and she's called 

I Coloured her using a selection of Prom/Flexmarkers, I then added some Glossy Accents 
to her glasses



The gorgeous flowers were made by Lucinda Lucker (Petal-Lu) and you can find them  




For more details about the challenge be sure to pop over to 


where as always there's the chance to win a gift voucher worth $30 for 
those playing along with "The Paper Shelter" brand.





 Playing along with 
another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digi's of your choice. 
Be sure to pop over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see 
what my fab teamies have created....we'd love for you to join us! 

Huge Hugz 




3 comments:

  1. Morning Lorraine, a fabulous choice of image just like me and I love how youve coloured it to, the card layout and papers are just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic and gorgeous card Lorraine
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx