Followers

Sunday, 19 June 2016

Punch of Colour

Punch of Colour 


Hi everyone, before I share my latest make with you all today, I would 
just like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has sent messages of 
support over these last few weeks, they really helped to lift my spirits and 
remind me of just how lucky I am to have so many wonderful and thoughtful 
friends and you mean the world to me. 


Well the weather has been lovely here these past few days so I've been 
spending some time in the garden. Sadly, nothings started to bloom as yet 
(only the pansies) but fingers crossed that over the next few weeks, the 
gardens will be full of colourful blooms. 



Anyhoo onto a card that I made using another of my Hannah Lynn 
"Punch of Colour Girls" images. I coloured this one up a few days ago 
using a selection of Pro/Flexmarkers.







I used the following to make this card 

First Edition Design Papers, Marianne Corner Die, Die Namics Circle Dies, 
Tonic NUVO Glitter Drops & Glossy Drops and Ranger Glossy Accents.







I used Promarker & Flexmarkers in the following colours 

Cool Grey 1, 2, 4 & 5
Soft Aqua, Cool Aqua, Oasis & Frosted Jade 
I then added some Sakura Gelly Roll to highlight and also 
some Glossy Accents on the lenses of her Spectacles 







I'm off now to mow the lawns and I'll be back again soon, 
have a fab week everyone :)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 



Huge Hugz


17 comments:

  1. WOW this is fabulous! Love this image and gorgeous card design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a wonderful card! I love the image! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon...
    hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lorraine, the image is gorgeous and love the colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that hair, what a wonderfully sassy lady. Thank you so much for posting you creative and very lovely art in the #234-#235 - Anything Goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a striking card. I love the colours and the fab detail around the image.
    So glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image, beautiful colours, beautiful card!!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lorraine, this card is absolutely gorgeous - I love your mono colour theme with the splashes of turquoise - it is really striking.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this creation, the colour combo is perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing coloring of the hair in this image...Love it! Thank you for joining our Challenge last week and hope you join us again in our new Challenge beginning today at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with an encouragement from God's Word in Hebrews 3:6 which says, "But Christ is faithful as the Son over God's house. And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast." Have a blessed week...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colouring! Like the window fold too.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck!
    Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and gorgeous color pallet. Love the glossy accents on the glasses too. Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Deights and good luck
    Sharon (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Very creative! Thank you for joining us at Scrappe's Delights. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this!!
    A wonderful creation ! Love The colours and The design is so great !!Thank you so much for play Along in our challenge at Scrappers Delight this time. I hope you join again next challenge.
    HUGS :0) Cicci, DT Scrappers Delights
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quite a striking image and card. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, Best wishes, Anne DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So effective with the framed cut out. I love this style of card. Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx