Followers

Tuesday, 5 July 2016

30 Love

30 Love

Hi everyone, I'm off out for the day but before I go I just wanted to share 
a card that I made for my friends tennis mad Daughter, who just happens 
to have her 30th Birthday during Wimbledon fortnight. 






To make this card I have used First Edition Design Papers, Green & Pink Bazzill, 
Distress Ink, Glossy Accents and Gems






This fab image is from KennyK and you can get her 
I coloured her with Pro/Flexmarkers and added a little Glossy Accents 
to her eyes and tennis shoes. 

Well I'm off out now so whatever you've got planned for today,
I hope you have fun.

Huge Hugz


7 comments:

  1. She is just thee picture of health makes me want to go out and take up tennis Cute card.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine, I hope you have enjoyed your day out. A gorgeous card and love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorraine, fabulous image and design on your tennis card. Love the rosette. Hope you had a good day out. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card love the image. Pop over to my blog I am having a crafty giveaway. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card and coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx